Minneapolis, MN: VA Home Loans In MN and WI are probably the coolest mortgage loan lenders offer. It is available both while serving our country and after they are discharged.
Upon a veterans return, hey usually are looking to re-establish themselves the the communities that they will be returning to. This means that many of them will be looking to purchase a home that they can settle in and raise their families. A VA Mortgage can assist our Veterans in making that transition.
VA Mortgages provide our Veterans with two major advantages that other Mortgage programs do not have.
VA Loans require no down payment, and have no mortgage insurance, plus you can roll all your closing costs into the loan. This makes for one heck of a great first-time home buyer deal for military veterans wanting to buy a home! The country appreciates your service. This is one way we pay you back. Today mortgage rates on VA loans are very low, making homes even more affordable.
VA Mortgage benefits for a Veteran:
- No down payment up to $417,000 for most of the country
- No expensive mortgage insurance
- Loan amounts over $417,000 (with some down payment)
- Assumable mortgages
- Streamline Refinance program (VA IRRRL Loan)
A VA Streamline Refinance is similar to the FHA Streamline Refinance. It is officially known as a IRRRL loan (interest rate reduction refinance loan) because of the money you can save by lowering your monthly interest rates. It was created by the VA in an effort help our veterans secure the lowest interest rate possible. This VA loan process is done quickly, with minimal hassle so our veterans can save immediately.
Those who are eligible:
- Honorably discharged
- Widow/widower of eligible service member or spouse of an MIA or POW
- Wartime service – a minimum of 90 days active duty
- Peacetime periods – 181 days of continuous active duty
- Actively in service or a valid VA Form DD214
- Have certificate of eligibility (I can usually get this for you)