First Time Home buyer? Down payment and closing cost assistance is available in Minnesota
Lack of down payment money is the biggest problem for most people wanting to buy a house. Mortgages Unlimited has an amazing program to help most modest income families achieve the dream.
1) Be a first time home buyer (or not owned a home in the past three years)
2) Have a 640 or higher credit score
3) For a family of one or two, make less than $82,900 a year in the metro area
For a family of three or more, make less than $95,335 a year in the metro area
4) Buy a home under $310,000 in the metro area
5) Put “at least” $1,000 of your own money into the transaction.
Of course you still have to meet basic conventional, FHA, or VA loan guidelines.
Loans available for up to 5% of purchase price for down payment and closing costs.
Learn more at http://mnhomesandloans.com/mhfa-startup-program.html